- User Manual
- Troubleshoot (FAQ)
- Necessary Drivers and Softwares
- About us
- Upcoming Events
- Raise Ticket for Support Request
3DEXPERIENCE provides an easy-to-use interface based on:
– The Compass to access and start all your apps
– A unified search to access all the platform content
– Collaborative spaces to organize and share content
– Dashboards to share projects, schedules, metrics and results
– Communities to exchange around projects
– An embedded chat, to exchange and co-review content
3DEXPERIENCE Software Installation
Setting Up Your 3DEXPERIENCE Platform: Click Here
Starting the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform: Click Here
Accessing a Dashboard: Click Here
Opening an App from the Compass: Click Here
Opening a Native App from a Desktop Shortcut: Click Here
Selecting a User Profile for Native Apps: Click Here
Selecting a Language: Click Here
3DEXPERIENCE Learning Paths
Download our Training Documentation to find the best learning solutions according to your profile and your needs on CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, 3DVIA and SIMULIA.
Design/Engineering R2017x: CLick Here
Manufacturing/Production R2017x: Click Here
Governance/Lifecycle R2017x: Click Here
Simulation R2017x: Click Here
Design/Engineering R2016x: Click Here
Manufacturing/Production R2016x: Click Here
Governance/Lifecycle R2016x: Click Here
Simulation R2016x Click Here
Design/Engineering R2015x: Click Here
Manufacturing/Production R2015x: Click Here
Governance/Lifecycle R2015x: Click Here
Simulation R2015x: Click Here
Installation and Setup
This user assistance section centralizes all the information you will need to get 3DEXPERIENCE platform solutions up and running.
Install means first installing the DS License Server, 3DEXPERIENCE platform components, either using individual component media in the order specified or by using the 3DEXPERIENCE platforminstaller, then native apps and/or web apps.
Administrate means, once the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and apps have been installed, logging onto the installed platform instance as platform administrator and commencing basic administration tasks such as inviting users, granting roles to users, etc. Administration also extends to specific tasks for individual components.
Configure means tweaking the behavior of the baseline behavior installed by default by modifying content access rules, and defining content attributes, naming conventions, security and business processes and lifecycles.
- CustomizeCustomize means moving away from the baseline behavior and using a set of tools (new or legacy tools) or mechanisms to build and deploy a customization.There are many reasons for customizing. Customization starts when you realize that the baseline behavior, which is a good starting point, is not entirely suited to your business processes.
Download link : https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
- 3D Experience Hot Fix1 Installation 2018x
Open 3D experience platform and install online
- Arduino IDE Latest Version
Download Link: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Microsoft Office Setup 2010 or above (College should provide this)
- Official Microsoft Visual Studio (College should provide this)
- Adobe Reader
Download Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a venture by graduates from the prestigious College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) and incubated by BHAU Institute of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (BIEL), the Incubation Centre of the College of Engineering Pune.
We are a technology driven company, with current offerings in education and industrial sectors. We are a company of enduring strength. We visualize the ideas of our clients in our research and development efforts. We remain focused on our prime objective to deliver the highest quality solution to our clients at optimal costs by adopting the most relevant and advanced technologies.
(Chief Operating Officer)
Immensely passionate about Robotics right from his graduate studies, earned expertise in design & development of robots. He took part in many national & international robotics events and has won laurels for his Alma Mater COEP. His knowledge in product design and his way of approach to product development is commendable. He has deep experience in 3d CAD modeling, simulation, animation and analysis of the products.
He became part of Robolab Technologies to create a flutter in the robotics industry.He heads the operations at Robolab Technologies.
Curious about the physical world and phenomenon. He is an avid traveller, reader and one of the quickest learner. He graduated from Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Punjab, one of the clients of Robolab. He was a student then, now an important part of the training team.
He is one of the lead and expert robotics trainers
Thank you for your participation in the Collaborative Engineering Project TECHATHON, which is designed for you to provide Industry situation experience. I hope that you all must have received information about this program and its timelines from your professors. You can also see the attached presentation that describes the objectives and timelines for the program.
From 15th January, we plan to start the necessary trainings on 3DEXPERIENCE topics for the students. Before starting the trainings, it is important that the you are knowledgeable on the respective domains. Although you may be knowledgeable on the respective domains, it would be a good idea to refresh your domain knowledge.
As you know that there would be different teams working on different domains, you must self-learn the topics only pertaining to your team’s domain.
Following is the list of topics that we recommend for different Domain Teams:
|Sr. No||Domain Topics||Domain Team|
|1||What is Creative Design||Creative Design|
|2||Basics of Car Tail lamp design.||Creative Design|
|3||Different Types of Joints in the Assemblies||Assembly Design|
|4||Plastic Part Design: Basic and Advance||Part design|
|5||Design of Plastic Assembly||Part design|
|6||FEA and Static Analysis||SIMULIA|
|7||Part and Mold Design||Know-How Management|
|8||Automation in Design||Know-How Management|
|9||What is Reverse Engineering||Reverse Engineering|
|10||How surface is created using point cloud data||Reverse Engineering|
For your domain, if you want, you can also study topics other than the ones mentioned in the table above.
For any queries regarding the Techathon, please contact the respective Domain Co-ordinator from the following table.
|Name of Member||Responsibilities / Domain||mail ID|
|Rohit Raut||Creative Design – Coordinator||RRT2@3ds.com|
|Piyush Sawant||Creative Design||Q36@3ds.com|
|Pritam Patil||Creative Design||PPL4@3ds.com|
|Udit Chaudhari||Assembly Design||UCI1@3ds.com|
|Dattatray Sawale||Assembly Design – Coordinator||DSE5@3ds.com|
|Nitin Umredkar||Part Design||NUR1@3ds.com|
|Himanshu Tyagi||Part Design – Coordinator||HTI3@3ds.com|
|Kaustubh Kulkarni||Know-How Management||KKI6@3ds.com|
|Sujit Gosavi||Reverse Engineering – Coordinator||F86@3ds.com|
|Atul Chaudhari||Reverse Engineering||ACI4@3ds.com|
|Yogini Kasture||ENOVIA – Coordinator||YKE1@3ds.com|
|Shirish Kulkarni||Static Simulation||N38@3ds.com|
As part of Dassault Systemes Annual Technical Event “3DVerve”, we have organised “Product Innovation Lab Showcase Program” at our R&D campus in Pune on 1st March.
Under ‘Product Innovation Lab Showcase’ program, we have planned a session “Student Project Presentations”. This session would be at 11:00 AM on 1st March in our Pune campus.
In this session:
- Each of the lab college will make a presentation listing and brief detailing on all student projects executed in Academic year 2017 using 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and using the facilities in the Product Innovation Lab.
- Each college will get 20 minutes to present. The presentation is to be done by a team of two students only. This two member student team will represent the college.
- Presentation could include Power Point Presentation, Videos of the work done, photographs, demo using 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, display of physical prototypes.
- The presentation should also have one slide at the end on: what did students learn in the lab, their experiences, how the lab is helping them in creative exploration and learning new technologies/domains and most importantly preparing them to be the “Engineers for Future”.
As the Product Innovation Lab in-charge in your college, we request you to coordinate this activity on behalf of your college.
We request you to:
1) Submit us list of all such projects which qualify above mentioned criterion (Projects done in 2017-2018, using 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and using Product Innovation Lab infrastructure). Pl submit this list by 9th February.
2) My colleague Nikhil Sapre will share you excel file template to provide this data (by 2nd February)
3) Subsequently submit draft PPT of the presentation. Pl submit this by 20th February.
4) Our reviewers will review and provide feedback / inputs if any by 22nd February.
5) College should submit final presentation by 26th February.
For any queries, inputs required, please feel free to contact
Thanks and regards
Disclaimer: All the copyrights belong to the respective owners