Arduino Engineering Kit
The Arduino Engineering Kit is the ideal solution for university students, providing state-of-the-art, hands-on incorporation of Arduino technology in an educational setting.
The Arduino engineering kit is the ideal solution for University students, providing state-of-the-art, hands-on incorporation of Arduino technology in an educational setting.
The kit is primarily for three types of users:
- Students learning about Engineering at a University or at a vocational school (e.g., Introductory Engineering, Controls, Mechatronics courses)
- Professors teaching engineering who also want practical resources to demonstrate engineering concepts
- Makers with an interest or background in engineering, either professionally or as a hobby.
- 1 Arduino MKR1000 Board
- 1 Arduino MKR Motor Shield
- 1 Arduino MKR IMU Shield
- 3 Sets of Assembly Pieces
- 2 Wheels
- 1 Caster Wheel
- 1 Timing Belt
- 2 DC Motor Mounting Brackets
- 1 Metal shaft (90mm)
- 2 Metal D Shaft (50mm)
- 2 Sets of Distance Spacers (6mm, 17mm)
- 2 Sets of M2 Bolts (10mm, 25mm)
- 3 Sets of M3 Bolts (10mm, 15mm, 25mm)
- 1 Set of M2 Nuts
- 1 Set of M3 Nuts
- 1 Set of M3 Lock Nuts with Nylon Insert
- 3 Shaft Collars
- 1 Propeller Adapter Screw
- 2 Magnets 8mm
- 1 Thread 5m
- 2 Whiteboard Pens
- 1 Sticker for Vision Recognition
- 1 DC Mot
- 2 Geared DC Motors with Encoder
- 1 Standard Micro Servo (180 degrees)
- 1 Hall Sensor Module
- 1 Ultrasonic Sensor Module
- 1 Webcam
- 1 LiPo Battery
- 1 LiPo Battery Charger
- 1 Micro USB Charger
- 13-pin to 4-pin TinkerKit Module Cable
- 13-pin Tinkerkit Module Cable
Learning objectives include, but are not limited to the following:
- Connect MATLAB and Simulink to the Arduino MKR1000 and read/write data from connected sensors and actuators
- Analyze and visualize data from Arduino
- Model and simulate behavior of dynamic systems in Simulink
- Tune and optimize Simulink model parameters as the application is running on Arduino
Interested in Arduino Engineering Kit?
Click on Enqire Now and fill the form to know more about Arduino Engineering Kit.
error: Context Menu disabled!