Center of Excellence in Control Systems and Robotics Automation
Military Institute of Technology, Pune.Established on 2nd April 2018
The Control Systems and Automation Lab (Center of Excellence in Robotics and Advanced Automation) was commissioned on 2nd April 2018 and is being led by Cdr A. M. Bapat.
The training was successfully imparted to Commanders, Lieutenant Commanders, Lieutenants, Sub-Lieutenants from MILIT, Pune, and DIAT, Pune campuses.
Technologies present in the lab:
- Advanced Electronics Technologies
- Advanced Mechanical Technologies
- Advanced Pneumatics Technologies
- Advanced Vacuum Technologies
- Advanced Rapid Prototyping Technologies (3D Printers)
- Advanced Robots Modules:
– Advanced Firo
– Advanced MARSian
– Advanced JCBian
– Advanced Omibo
– Advanced Remote Controlled Sail Plane
- Advanced Miniature Industrial Production Systems (MIPS): A combination of Electronics, Mechanical, Control System, Vacuum, Pneumatics, PLC technologies makes the MIPS is a complete platform to learn about the concept and implementation involved in Industrial Automation sector. It includes a variety of sensors, motors, pneumatic components, linear actuators, microcontrollers & PLC etc. to build a miniature manufacturing unit that performs a user-defined task.
3D Simulation Video designed for MILIT
Miniature Industrial Production System (MIPS)
Panorama View of RoboLab
(Hold and Drag the image left,right,up or down direction with mouse-click to view complete Robolab)
Interested in Establishment of Center of Excellence at your Institute ?
Fill below form to know more about our offerings.