EPSON RC+ 5.0 Robot Simulator Software makes it possible for automation engineers to design, build and debug virtual robot work cells – saving valuable time and money.
Here are some of the things users can do with EPSON RC+ 5.0 Simulator Software:
Display 3D Robot Motion
• Shows robot orientation and motion in a 3D display from various viewpoints.
• Offers accurate display data based on design data.
Check of Mechanical Interference Problems
• Checks whether the robot (including the end of arm tooling) interferes with itself or its peripherals.
Estimate Robot Cycle Times
• Predicts the robot operation time for a program.
• Considers the speed setting (Speed, etc.) and acceleration / deceleration setting (Accel, etc.) when predicting the robot motion time.
Execute SPEL+ programs
• Allows you to create, execute, and debug SPEL+ programs.