We trust you are doing great. We are approaching you to inform you about the launch of National Level Product Design Competition by Dassault Systèmes. Robolab Technologies has signed a MoU with Dassault Systèmes for enhancing research and innovations in academia.
We are inviting students to participate in National Level Product Design competition – Aakruti2018. Aakruti is a 3D Product Designing Contest for Engineering and Design students.
AAKRUTI was launched in 2011 and has received tremendous response from all over India in the last 7 years. Each year brings forth a different theme with students surpassing the expectations with their innovative designs and ideas.
The objective of AAKRUTI is to reach out to the engineering colleges and universities across India and make them aware about latest trends in the CAD/PLM industry, to encourage students to showcase their design skills, creativity and innate talent and to use this contest as a platform for creative design, exposing students to detailing for manufacturing which then can be made available in public domain for the benefits of Indian Population.
– Students from all engineering and design colleges can participate and submit their innovative designs.
– Each participating team should have ONLY two student members (students from two different engineering discipline/College/State across India can form a team). Team members can be from different streams as well.
– There is NO limitation on the number of entries from a college. Colleges may send any number of teams to participate in the contest.
– The teams can be from any engineering/ design college across India.
– Team can submit multiple product designs by doing separate registrations for each design idea.
– Once the team registers, they will be provided with a unique registration code Team_ID by email within one business day. This Team_ID should be used in all further correspondences with Team Aakruti.
– While registering, the team needs to provide a brief write-up describing the product they want to design.
– Please note that 31st May, 2018 is the last date for registering your entry for the contest
Note: Please note that limited time SOLIDWORKS License will be provided to all teams.
- Last Date for Registration – 31st May, 2018
- Last date of Design and Model Submission – July 2018 (Exact Date will be announced later
- Announcement of Finalist Teams – August 2018 (Exact Date will be announced later)
- Final Day Event at Pune – August 2018 (Exact Date will be announced later)