The Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties and automatically through the Robolab Platform.
We have some interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit your personal information (such as contact, organization or other). We (Robolab Team, Service Provides, Channel Partners, and Associates) may use this information in responding/sending information about related activities and to deliver a truly personalized shopping experience.
Your contact information will be used to communicate with you (via e-mail, phone, text message). When you communicate with us (via email, phone, text message), we may maintain a record of your communication.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Robolab uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
– Provide our Services: To provide you the services we offer on the Robolab Platform, communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
– Personalization: To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you in the Robolab Platform and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Platform.
– Marketing and Promotions: For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news, updates and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
– Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Robolab Platform; to evaluate and improve the Robolab Platform, and to develop new products and services.
– Comply with Law: To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
Cookies and Tracking
– Cookies: A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
– Analytics Tools: We may use internal and third party analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
How We Protect Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. Robolab has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. We do not sell, or transfer any personal information to any third party. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by closing your web browser when finished using the Robolab Platform on a shared or unsecured device.
We don’t display any adult content.
Links to Other Websites