Robolab’s Student of the Year 2017
Congratulations to the following shortlisted candidates.
|Lakshita chouhan||MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan|
|Harsh chauhan||Sunderdeep Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|v.prudhvi dhar||Sphoorthy Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Kashish Gupta||Amritsar College Of Engineering And Technology, Amritsar, Punjab|
|Abhishek B Jain||Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad, Telangana|
The shortlisted candidates would be informed via email about the further process
- Bonafide student of one of our clients
- Nominee must have undergone training sessions conducted by Robolab Technologies at her/his respective institute
- Nominees would be judged on their efforts and perfomance in various activites during 14 September 2016(Last year’s Robolab’s Foundation Day) -13 September 2017 (This year’s Robolab’s Foundation Day)
- Nominees must provide copies of certificates or other supporting documents for verification
Flow chart of the process:
Yes, Just answer the questions honestly and in details.
2. Can I nominate my friend?
3. What are the criteria?
You will be evaluated based on your inputs in the nomination form as well as your performance rating in the training interactions with Team Robolab.
4. What does the award consist of?
Under the wraps
For any queries, drop an email to email@example.com
Please keep the subject line as “Student of the year award 2017”
Terms and Conditions:
Judges and Robolab Technologies Pvt Ltd decision will be final and binding on all the participants.
Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify or cancel the competition at any time.