This cool experiment is a fun after dinner experiment with the family. Your guest won’t believe their eyes as the Rocket shoots to the ceiling.
1) Take your tea bag out of its container, and look for a small staple that connects the paper and string to the actual bag.
2) Carefully pull back the staple and remove it from the bag.
3) Unfold the tea bag and empty out the tea leaves.
4) Put your finger in the middle of the cylinder.
5) Place the cylindrical tea bag upright on a non-flammable surface such as a plate.
6) With adult supervision, light the top of the tea bag on fire and let the flame work its own way down the teabag. Make sure you light the TOP of the tea bag.
7) Sit back, count down 5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF!