Webinar: Impact of Internet of Things (IoT) on Australian Electrical IndustryBy Robolab Technologies In Internet of Things(IoT)
According to Telsyte, Australian IoT home products and services in Australia to grow almost eleven-fold in the next few years from $289 million in 2015 to $3.2 billion in 2019, there will be 20.8 billion connected objects by 2020. That’s more things than people on earth. Still wondering why the IoT (internet of things) is so important?
The number of connected objects by 2020 is astounding and exponential, with so many developments taking place so fast, electrical contractors, installers, electricians and nearly everyone in the electrical industry should learn about the opportunities IoT brings to Australian electrical industry.
Voltimum the leading technical resource for the Australian electrical industry brings to you an informative and interactive webinar on the impact of Internet of things (IoT) on Australian Electrical Industry. Join the webinar and become a part of the largest community of electrical professionals.
Key points to be covered in the webinar:
– Impact of Internet of things on the building industry
– Legrand’s vision about IOT: New era for buildings, opportunities for the electrical contractors
– The Legrand ELIOT program: Legrand’s approach to address the IOT opportunity
– ELIOT in action: The new Class300 connected video door entry system
– Building automation, smart homes and the Internet of Things
– KNX and the internet – a reliable connection that has been available for 10 years
– An application example – KNX IoT across an urban municipality providing autonomous control as well as central management of multiple sites ensuring maximized energy efficiency and central visualization